kdebase-workspace needs xmms-devel as BuildRequires
Orcan Ogetbil
2008-10-08 07:41:16 UTC
#include <xmmsctrl.h>

BuildRequiring xmms-devel will add xmms support to the nowplaying dataengine, and in turn to the plasma applets which use that dataengine.

Should I file a bug in redhat bugzilla for this?

-oget

Rex Dieter
2008-10-08 16:17:03 UTC
Post by Orcan Ogetbil
#include <xmmsctrl.h>
BuildRequiring xmms-devel will add xmms support to the nowplaying dataengine, and in turn to the plasma applets which use that dataengine.
Should I file a bug in redhat bugzilla for this?
We purposely omitted
BR: xmms-devel
due to it also pulling in glib/gtk+ (v1) runtime stack. (and trying to
keep runtime dependencies as small as possible for our cd-sized kde live
image).

-- Rex