Sitting on the Chesterfield biting my Nails
kwhiskerz
2008-09-09 16:50:23 UTC
I couldn't wait and plucked all of the packages for kde-4.1.1 from Koji. All
went great with the installation, except one hitch: there was no package for
kdepim.

Now, I know that kdepim is not going to be in fedora 9, but isn't it supposed
to be in kde-redhat for fedora 9? It isn't.

I had to force the installation (all of those 'jots' files from kdeutils-4.1.1
conflicted with those from kdepim-4.1.0), but otherwise the system is running
superbly.

Nevertheless, I am wondering, won't we get kdepim-4.1.1 (via kde-redhat)?
Rex Dieter
2008-09-09 16:52:18 UTC
Post by kwhiskerz
I couldn't wait and plucked all of the packages for kde-4.1.1 from Koji.
All went great with the installation, except one hitch: there was no
package for kdepim.
Now, I know that kdepim is not going to be in fedora 9, but isn't it
supposed to be in kde-redhat for fedora 9? It isn't.
I had to force the installation (all of those 'jots' files from
kdeutils-4.1.1 conflicted with those from kdepim-4.1.0), but otherwise
the system is running superbly.
Nevertheless, I am wondering, won't we get kdepim-4.1.1 (via kde-redhat)?
Once updates start flowing again, and I have a few spare moments, most
defintely, yes.

-- Rex