kde 4.1.3
Eli Wapniarski
2008-11-07 19:54:48 UTC
Hi Rex

I'm assuming that you guys are going to get kde 4.1.3 into fedora updates
testing?

Eli
believed to be clean.
José Matos
2008-11-07 20:07:29 UTC
Post by Eli Wapniarski
Hi Rex
I'm assuming that you guys are going to get kde 4.1.3 into fedora updates
testing?
Or in kde-redhat unstable for F10 (hint) ;-)

Modulo any free time, of course. :-)
Post by Eli Wapniarski
Eli
--
José Abílio

Rex Dieter
2008-11-07 20:27:45 UTC
Post by Eli Wapniarski
I'm assuming that you guys are going to get kde 4.1.3 into fedora
updates testing
pkgs are being prepped for an update. no eta, they'll be ready when
they're ready.

Focus for fedora-kde sig atm is final prep, blocker bugfixing for F-10
release (which will include 4.1.2).

-- Rex

Eli Wapniarski

Colin J Thomson
2008-11-12 12:12:31 UTC
Post by Rex Dieter
Post by Eli Wapniarski
I'm assuming that you guys are going to get kde 4.1.3 into fedora
updates testing
pkgs are being prepped for an update. no eta, they'll be ready when
they're ready.
FWIW, I have been running 4.1.3 for a few days now with no problems at all, of
course I had to build my own kdepim4 and kdeutils being a PIM4 fan :)

Just a slight problem with konq plugins but no time to dig deeper yet..

Colin
--
Fedora 9 (Sulphur)
Registered Linux user number #342953