Plasmoids package missing?
Colin J Thomson
2008-07-19 14:10:49 UTC
Hi Rex,

I just grabbed 4.0.99 (thanks!) and there seems to be a missing package. I
seem to remember reading that kdeplasmoids was renamed to kdeplasma-addons but
I can only find this in x86_64.

Cheers

Colin
--
Fedora 9 (Sulphur)
Registered Linux user number #342953

Rex Dieter
2008-07-19 18:26:39 UTC
Post by Colin J Thomson
Hi Rex,
I just grabbed 4.0.99 (thanks!) and there seems to be a missing package. I
seem to remember reading that kdeplasmoids was renamed to kdeplasma-addons
but I can only find this in x86_64.
the i386 build failed for some reason, started it again.

-- Rex

Colin J Thomson
2008-07-20 10:52:37 UTC
Post by Rex Dieter
Post by Colin J Thomson
I just grabbed 4.0.99 (thanks!) and there seems to be a missing package.
I seem to remember reading that kdeplasmoids was renamed to
kdeplasma-addons but I can only find this in x86_64.
the i386 build failed for some reason, started it again.
OK Rex, I got it from your mock builds.

Cheers

Colin