KDE 4 menus and theme colors
Mark Bidewell
2008-10-28 17:51:55 UTC
Is there any news on whether future KDE/Plasma releases will change menu
background color to match the current color theme? For example, Kickoff is
always white, the old application menu is always grey, and Lancelot is
always black. These colors can look garish against some themes.

Mark Bidewell
Anne Wilson
2008-10-28 19:28:50 UTC
Post by Mark Bidewell
Is there any news on whether future KDE/Plasma releases will change menu
background color to match the current color theme? For example, Kickoff is
always white, the old application menu is always grey, and Lancelot is
always black. These colors can look garish against some themes.
I don't recall ever seeing this discussed. I'd say that the best bet is to
file a wish on bugs.kde.org. That's the place most likely to be noticed by
the devs in question

Anne