KDE 4.1 question
Mark Bidewell
2008-08-01 23:43:55 UTC
Right now I have kde-testing/kde-unstable enabled to pick up KDE 4.1. As
4.1 migrates to the official updates repo is there anything I need to do to
avoid version conflicts?

Thanks.
Mark Bidewell
Rex Dieter
2008-08-01 23:57:00 UTC
Post by Mark Bidewell
Right now I have kde-testing/kde-unstable enabled to pick up KDE 4.1.
As 4.1 migrates to the official updates repo is there anything I need to
do to avoid version conflicts?
stable/testing, no

unstable -> known conflicts, broken dependencies, since it includes kde4
stuff which may or may not be targetted for official F-9 inclusion,
namely kdepim-4.1.x

-- Rex