Digikam Depenency problem on Centos 4
Josh Smith
2008-09-04 06:12:26 UTC

I'm having a dependency issue when trying to do a yum update on Centos 4 32-bit:

yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
epel 100% |=========================| 1.1 kB 00:00
kde-redhat-stable-all 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
kde-redhat-stable 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
update 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
base 100% |=========================| 1.1 kB 00:00
addons 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
extras 100% |=========================| 1.1 kB 00:00

<all updated package lines removed>

--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libexiv2.so.0 for package: libkexiv2
--> Processing Dependency: libexiv2.so.0 for package: digikam
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libexiv2.so.0 is needed by package libkexiv2
Error: Missing Dependency: libexiv2.so.0 is needed by package digikam

Thanks,

Josh
Rex Dieter
2008-09-04 11:52:49 UTC
Post by Josh Smith
Hi,
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libexiv2.so.0 for package: libkexiv2
--> Processing Dependency: libexiv2.so.0 for package: digikam
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libexiv2.so.0 is needed by package libkexiv2
Error: Missing Dependency: libexiv2.so.0 is needed by package digikam
Thanks. I'll take a look sometime soonish.

-- Rex