KDE4 tool for extracting MP3s from audio CDs
Marcelo Magno T. Sales
2008-06-27 22:25:20 UTC
People,

It seems KAudioCreator is no longer part of KDE. Which KDE4 tool took
its place for extracting MP3s from audio CDs?

Thanks,

Marcelo

just about anything Open Source.
Rex Dieter
2008-06-27 22:33:48 UTC
Post by Marcelo Magno T. Sales
People,
It seems KAudioCreator is no longer part of KDE. Which KDE4 tool took
its place for extracting MP3s from audio CDs?
I use k3b (not a kde4 app, but it works).

-- Rex

just about anything Open Source.
Marcelo Magno T. Sales
2008-06-27 22:37:03 UTC
Post by Rex Dieter
Post by Marcelo Magno T. Sales
People,
It seems KAudioCreator is no longer part of KDE. Which KDE4 tool
took its place for extracting MP3s from audio CDs?
I use k3b (not a kde4 app, but it works).
Thanks Rex, I didn't remember K3b was able to do that too! I'll give it
a try.