Amarok 2.0 RC 1 released
Neal Becker
2008-11-24 13:54:36 UTC
I'm hoping podcasts work better by the time this is released (they are pretty
useless last I tried, since they forget any feeds you add every time you exit)

Rex Dieter
2008-11-24 14:17:06 UTC
Post by Neal Becker
I'm hoping podcasts work better by the time this is released (they are pretty
useless last I tried, since they forget any feeds you add every time you exit)
Try it out:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/amarok-1.98-1.fc10

Also in F-9 kde-redhat/unstable

-- Rex

Rex Dieter
2008-11-24 14:20:09 UTC
Post by Rex Dieter
Post by Neal Becker
I'm hoping podcasts work better by the time this is released (they are pretty
useless last I tried, since they forget any feeds you add every time you exit)
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/amarok-1.98-1.fc10
Oh, and I cheated, and since it was easy, I stuffed this into F10's
kde-redhat/testing repo as well.

-- Rex

Neal Becker
2008-11-25 00:00:02 UTC
Post by Rex Dieter
Post by Neal Becker
I'm hoping podcasts work better by the time this is released (they are
pretty useless last I tried, since they forget any feeds you add every
time you exit)
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/amarok-1.98-1.fc10
Also in F-9 kde-redhat/unstable
It's not here, do I just need to wait for mirrors to update?

http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/9/x86_64/unstable/RPMS/

Rex Dieter
2008-11-25 20:00:50 UTC
Post by Neal Becker
Post by Rex Dieter
Post by Neal Becker
I'm hoping podcasts work better by the time this is released (they are
pretty useless last I tried, since they forget any feeds you add every
time you exit)
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/amarok-1.98-1.fc10
Also in F-9 kde-redhat/unstable
It's not here, do I just need to wait for mirrors to update?
Silly me, built, but forgot to push it to the repo. doing so now. oops.

-- Rex