kde-4.0.99
Colin J Thomson
2008-07-20 20:35:53 UTC

A few minor things :)

I have noticed there are some 4.0.98 packages on my system after the update
and looking at kde-redhat these seem not to be available for 4.0.99

kdetoys-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdesdk-utils-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdeartwork-kxs-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdeartwork-extras-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
oxygen-icon-theme-scalable-4.0.98-1.fc10.noarch
kdesdk-libs-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdeutils-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdeartwork-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdeartwork-icons-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdesdk-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
oxygen-icon-theme-4.0.98-1.fc10.noarch

The Default Ksplash fails to work also, the others IE FedoraWaves, Simple etc
work OK, testing from system settings throws up "unable to start Ksplashx"
running from shell gives me this:

[***@localhost ~]$ ksplashx Default --test
Bad color: BACKGROUND_IMAGE 0 0 background.png

Probably not related to the 4.0.98 packages but thought I should mention it.

Cheers

Colin
--
Fedora 9 (Sulphur)
Registered Linux user number #342953

Allen Winter
2008-07-20 21:13:13 UTC
Post by Colin J Thomson
Hi,
A few minor things :)
I have noticed there are some 4.0.98 packages on my system after the update
and looking at kde-redhat these seem not to be available for 4.0.99
kdetoys-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdesdk-utils-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdeartwork-kxs-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdeartwork-extras-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
oxygen-icon-theme-scalable-4.0.98-1.fc10.noarch
kdesdk-libs-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdeutils-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdeartwork-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdeartwork-icons-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
kdesdk-4.0.98-1.fc9.i386
oxygen-icon-theme-4.0.98-1.fc10.noarch
The Default Ksplash fails to work also, the others IE FedoraWaves, Simple etc
work OK, testing from system settings throws up "unable to start Ksplashx"
Bad color: BACKGROUND_IMAGE 0 0 background.png
Probably not related to the 4.0.98 packages but thought I should mention it.
I think that was fixed in KDE 4.1 branch today.
Sorry, don't have the revision number handy.
But it will be there for 4.1 final.
Colin J Thomson
2008-07-20 21:33:12 UTC
Snip..
Post by Allen Winter
Post by Colin J Thomson
The Default Ksplash fails to work also, the others IE FedoraWaves, Simple
etc work OK, testing from system settings throws up "unable to start
Bad color: BACKGROUND_IMAGE 0 0 background.png
it.
I think that was fixed in KDE 4.1 branch today.
Sorry, don't have the revision number handy.
But it will be there for 4.1 final.
Ok Allen, thanks for the info. I just found it on kde.bugs #166989

Cheers

Colin