KDE 4.1 for Fedora 8
Frank Schmitt
2008-08-01 15:28:30 UTC
Hello all

I vaguely remember a poll if Fedora 8 users wanted KDE 4.1 but don't
remember the result. I for one stayed at Fedora 8 because KDE 4.0 wasn't
usable enough for my needs. KDE 4.1 looks much better from the limited
kde4daily-testing I did. If there was KDE 4.1 for Fedora 8, I still had
a chance to downgrade to KDE 3.5 if I'd find it still not good enough.

Regards,
Frank
--
Have you ever considered how much text can fit in eighty columns? Given that a
signature typically contains up to four lines of text, this space allows you to