kdepim/kontack KDE-4.1
Colin J Thomson
2008-08-03 21:31:49 UTC

Regarding some very minor bugs I found in the pre releases of kde4.x I am
pleased to find some of the bugs are fixed (or almost fixed) in 4.1

I do know how stretched the KDEPIM team are sadly.

Running from within Kontact:

1. It is now possible to configure Akregator.
Some config options in Akregator are still not possible to config #167749

2. System notifications/sound events can be configured now, but sadly they
still do not work. Kmail, Akregator etc

3. The initial startup of Akregator, the option to hide the start page fails:
Protocol: config
Additional Information: Unable to create io-slave: klauncher said: Unknown
protocol 'config'.

Would be interesting if others can confirm these.

Off to search kde.bugs later..

Cheers

Colin
--