Echo Icon Theme Report
Arthur Pemberton
2008-09-30 05:21:12 UTC
Here are my raw notes, will give a brief paragraph after:
-------------------------
* KSettings -- left panel (generic)
* Device Notifier
* Kmenu -- icon, (previous)
* Development -- wierd
* Administration
* Add/Remove software (monitor)
* Bootloader Config
* Date Time config
* Firewall
* Users and Groups
* Kopete icons look terrible
* Amarok buttons
* Konqueror
* Appications
* Home Folder
-------------------------

There are enough Icons misisng that if I wasn't somewhat familiar with
where things were supposed to be, I could be quite lost. From the
KMenu icon being a 'play previous' icon to most of the Amarok being
some generic 'document' icon, and the Kopete icons being fairly plain,
but at least descriptive. A lot of place a generic computer monitor +
keyboard icon were used, I guess it was a sort of fallback icon. I was
suprised that so many of the Administrative apps, which I thought were
shared in Fedora between Gnome and KDE,. had generic not descriptive
icons as well.

I shall attempt to make the meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) but will not
have GUI access to my dekstop where I have Echo installed.
--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )